Flex Hoof Boots (pair)
Our goal is to offer light and sleek hoof boots, comfortable for horse to wear and easy for the owner to use.
We don’t mind if they look classy too!
We also want to offer a boot that improves the health of your horse’s hooves in every step of the way.
Flex Hoof Boots™
Made in Finland
- Unique design
- Affordable and high quality
- Flexible adjusting system for many shapes of hooves and legs
- Durable TPU (Thermo plastic urethane)
- Easy to put on, easy to take off
- No velcro, no cables
- Flexible boot all the way to the sole
- Sole is flexible also through lateral medial way
- Flexible fitting range
- Flex Hoof Boots™ will “grow” with the hoof
- Great drainage
- Fits many shapes of hooves
- Wear it like traditional hoof boot or glue on boot
- Comes in black and red
- Ready made holes for ice studs
- Easy maintenance, TPU does not absorb water
- Comes with soft changeable gaiter
Nice boot but doesn’t stay on the back feet anyway.
Posted by Unknown on May 19th 2019
They need every 5 mm sizes, not every 10mm. If they don’t fit tightly they don’t stay on. When it came off the gator tore (hind foot) and the very expensive boot is gone. Can’t find it because only black colour was available.
[HOOFJUNKIE: We are sorry to hear about your losing your new boot! I wonder if the boot wasn't a bit too large? I have accomplished some pretty extreme testing in these boots and have not lost any. Please contact us so we can try to help.]