Easy to use:
- Easy to fasten – cone fasten mechanism with Velcro.
- No straps or bands.
- No external locking devices.
- Easy to take off the shoe.
- Increased size range – Sizes to fit miniature ponies
- The model also comes in a slim version.
- The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases.)
- Correct size and proper fit are very important, if not you may experience twisting. All Terrain Ultra is a good alternative if you are not able to fit this model properly.
- Cone fasten mechanism with Velcro.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The cone locking mechanism has a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels.
- With the improved rubber sole the All Terrain provides the horse with more dampening and stability.
- Optimal break over.
- Thicker sole.
- Can be used if your horse is in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses etc.
- Stud kit All Terrain can be installed (optional to add dampening pads).
- Our unique tread design provides you with excellent grip.
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.