Description: The Active Jogging Shoe consist of the cone locking mechanism and a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels, and padding in the front of the shoe for comfort. Distributed in pairs allows for a smooth inner side of the shoe with a smart lock on the outside.
The Active Jogging shoe has the well-known All Terrain sole with a unique tread design which provides excellent grip with an optimal break over, and great dampening and stability. The testing we did at The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences showed that the All Terrain sole reduces the maximum loads on the hoof at the early landing/ touchdown phase. Summary Testing
The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
The primary advantage of Active Jogging Shoe is the remarkable wide-ranging suitability for rehabilitation, terrain riding, and jumping.
Sold in pairs
Easy to use:
- Easy to fasten – cone fasten mechanism with Velcro and a smart look.
- No straps or bands.
- Easy to take on and off the shoe.
- Large size range – Sizes to fit miniature ponies
- The model also comes in a slim version.
- Adjustable front cover
- The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases.)
- Correct size and proper fit are very important, if not you may experience twisting. All Terrain Ultra is a good alternative if you are not able to fit this model properly
- Cone fasten mechanism with Velcro and a smart lock.
- The horse can use the shoes for turnout in paddock/fields.
- Smart lock for extra fastening security
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The cone locking mechanism has a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels.
- With the improved rubber sole the Active Jogging Shoe provides the horse with more dampening and stability.
- Optimal break over.
- The same tested and well proven sole as the All Terrain.
- Can be used if your horse is suffering from or is in rehabilitation period from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses, etc.
- Additional padding in the front
- Stud kit All Terrain can be installed (optional to add dampening pads).
- Our unique tread design provides you with excellent grip.
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.